This is an opportunity to work within a developing design team in a well-established company. Red Electric Designs has been trading for over 16 years within London and the greater London area.
The successful candidate would be required to work on their own initiative as part of our current design team joining the London office as a Senior Electrical Design Engineer.
- Preparation of detailed budget costs and defined estimates if required.
- Undertake feasibility studies and supervising commissioning of electrical services
- Undertake building dilapidation surveys and prepare associated reports.
- Prepare concept deign information from RIBA stage 2 and 3 in support of project concept design development.
- Reviewing infrastructure designs, preparing load calculations and prepare / applying initial utility services applications.
- Undertaking sub-contractor design drawing/ technical submission reviews/ site quality and legislative inspections and prepare associated reports
- Understand the requirements of delivering regulatory obligations associated with Building Regulations Part L and BREEAM.
- Work with the Part L/ energy/ mechanical engineers to derive low energy design solutions as well as representing the company by attending project and design team meetings
- Prepare specifications/equipment schedules/drawing and information to installation and fully coordinated standards (RIBA Stage 5).
- ONC/HNC in relevant subject.
- Knowledge, understanding and usage of industry standard Building Services design packages.
- Articulate and able to communicate at all levels
- Be a team player, but able to operate at an individual level
Apply for this role now by emailing us your CV.