Maintains office operations by receiving and distributing communications; maintaining supplies and equipment; picking-up and delivering items; working with shared networks and document control.
- Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence; copying information.
- Working with numerous drawings and documents and ensuring correct up to date information is distributed to stakeholders
- Working with online shared networks and cloud technology such as four projects
- Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items; delivering supplies to work stations.
- Serves customers by backing-up receptionist; answering questions; forwarding messages; confirming customer orders; keeping customers informed of order status.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Experience in a similar role is not mandatory, we are more interested in the type of person applying. This person should have an outgoing personality, be driven and have an ambition to further their career in becoming a document quality controller.
However, experience in the following is desirable: Telephone Skills, Microsoft Office (word, excel, powerpoint), Documentation Skills, Meeting Planning, Good Verbal Communication, Good Written Communication, Dependability, Attention to Detail, Administrative Writing Skills.
Apply for this role now by emailing us your CV.