Intermediate M&E Quantity Surveyor required for Leading Mechanical Electrical Design Build Contractor.
Position will be based within the Commercial team in the London office. Attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate.
The position has recently become available due to continued growth and success of the business. The successful M&E QS will be working alongside a strong team on some of London’s leading projects. This is an excellent opportunity for an M&E QS to join a well-established company and progress your career. The role will offer the chance to continue professional development in a fantastic working environment. This job is a great opportunity to join a business that is constantly moving forward and pushing new technology with their work.
- MEP Cost Planning / MEP Estimating
- Pre-contract estimating of MEP systems
- MEP procurement advice
- Tender management
- Post contract cost control
- Final Accounts
- MEP specialist cost research
- Managing our Cost Management Services to clients
- Third level degree in Quantity Surveying or related degree
- Min 3-4 Years post graduate Experience
- Understanding of Building Services
- Ability to work in a team environment and on your own initiative
- Good communication skills and Microsoft office proficiency
- Experience in Amtech estimating software would be an advantage
Apply for this role now by emailing us your CV.