Graduate Electrical Design Engineers required for Leading Mechanical Electrical Contractor.
Position will be based within the Building Services design team in Nenagh, Co. Tipperary, feeding into the London Team on the ground. Attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate with the benefits of working in the London market whilst maintaining an Irish cost of living.
The position has recently become available due to continued growth and success of the business. The successful Engineer will be working alongside a strong team on some of London’s leading projects.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Engineer to join a well-established company and progress your career. The role will offer the chance to continue professional development in a fantastic working environment. This job is a great opportunity to join a business that is constantly moving forward and pushing new technology with their work. They’re very advanced in the use of Dialux and REVIT Building Information Modelling on their projects and will offer full training to help any Engineers progress in this area.
The company will offer full support and mentoring to engineers who wish to pursue Chartership.
- Third level degree in Building Services / Electrical Engineering or related degree
- AutoCad competency
- Good understanding of Electrical Building Services (Lighting, Fire Alarm, Security Systems, Cable Sizing etc., ICT Infrastructure)
- Ability to work in a team environment and on your own initiative
- Good communication skills and Microsoft office proficiency
- Lighting design using software such as Dialux would be an advantage
Apply for this role now by emailing us your CV.